- Nice fit with a large grip surface
- No annoying stitching on the thumb
- Extra grip in wet weather, which makes it optimal for the Netherlands and Belgium
- Sweaty hands in hot weather
- Not everything is double stitched, so it might break more quickly than other gloves
The all-white HO Soccer Guerrero pro is a stylish goalkeeper glove with good grip in all weather conditions. The grip is indeed good in dry conditions but performs best in humid weather or when you wet the gloves yourself. The latex and foam are not only used on the front, but also on the back of the glove, which provides a lot of cushioning.
These goalkeeper gloves use a hybrid cut, where the little finger and index finger have a rollfinger, and the middle and ring fingers have a negative cut. The negative cut ensures that, in combination with the large grip surface of the rollfingers, the fit is not too wide. Furthermore, the glove is made of polyester which can be also found on the inside of the glove - it feels very nice and soft, but can be warm at high temperatures.
You can easily put the gloves on and off thanks to the fully elastic opening with wrist strap.
|Technique||Hybrid – Roll/negative|
|Finger save||Without fingersave|
|Palm material||AQUAFORMULA latex 4 mm. + 3 mm foam|
|Body material||5mm latex and 3mm foam in combination with polyester|
- Cold hand wash
- Not in the dryer
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- !Do not let it dry on the heater
- !Moisten foam with lukewarm water before use