- Sticks to every ball from the first use
- Silicone anti-slip on the inside prevents your hand from sliding in the glove
- Good ball feeling due to the light weight and the tight fit
- Little cushioning is present in the glove
- Loses grip in wet conditions
- No wrist support due to missing wristband
ONEkeeper's Iconic Contact has the ability to stick to any ball, starting from the first one. The glove comes with a plastic protective layer over the latex to keep it fresh. Carefully remove this plastic layer from the glove and, you will see, it immediately sticks to everything! The latex has been developed to have an extreme grip, especially in dry conditions. It should be taken into account, however, that the feeling of "sticking" to the ball decreases after several uses. The ONEkeeper Iconic Contact does, however, maintain the grip for a longer period of time.
For a tight fit, the Iconic goalkeeper gloves use a negative cut. The glove fits tightly around your fingers and hand because the seams are stitched inwards. As a result, the glove is so light that you hardly feel that you are wearing one. All materials that could be avoided haven't been used for this glove; this is also the reason why the gloves don't have a wrist strap.
The glove stays firm around the hand and wrist due to the tight fit and the elasticity at the wrist. Silicone anti-slip can be found in the glove to prevent that your hand slips.
|Finger save||Without fingersave|
|Palm material||3,5 mm German latex|
|Body material||Airprene + Rubber punchzone|
- Cold hand wash
- Not in the dryer
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- !Do not let it dry on the heater
- !Moisten foam with lukewarm water before use