- Sticks to each ball
- Anti-slip silicone inside the glove prevents your hand from slipping
- Great feeling of the ball due to the light weight and tight fit
- Relatively little cushioning
- Loses grip in wet conditions
- No wrist support due to missing wristband
A goalkeeper glove so light that you hardly feel that you are wearing it, with an optimal ball feeling!
The gloves are equipped with latex which drains water well but is also not extremely soft, so that it does not decrease in grip and durability in dry weather.
For a tight fit, the Iconic goalkeeper gloves use a negative cut. The glove fits tightly around your fingers and hand because the seams are stitched inwards. As a result, the glove is so light that you hardly feel that you are wearing it. All material that was not necessary has not been used for this glove. This is also the reason why the gloves don't have a wrist strap.
The glove fits well around the hand and wrist due to the tight fit and the elastic at the wrist. Silicone anti-slip can also be found inside the glove, which prevents your hand from slipping.
|Finger save||Without fingersave|
|Palm material||3,5 mm German latex|
|Body material||Airprene + Rubber punchzone|
- Cold hand wash
- Not in the dryer
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- !Do not let it dry on the heater
- !Moisten foam with lukewarm water before use