- Very good grip when the latex is slightly wet
- Nice tight fit for a hybrid cut
- wears out relatively quickly during training time on artificial turf
The light blue and white RWLK One Touch has a great fit, above-average cushioning and excellent grip. The 4-millimetre thick German latex used for these gloves has a soft and water permeable structure. Due to this structure, the latex has the best grip when it is slightly wet and can also drain the excess water well when it is very wet.
The gloves are stitched on in a hybrid way. It combines a flat finger at the base of the finger with a negative cut at the fingertips. This ensures a tight fit around your fingers. The rest of the glove is made of breathable polyester, which gives the glove a supple feel and makes your fingers less likely to sweat.
|Finger save||Without fingersave|
|Palm material||4 mm soft latex|
|Body material||Breathable mesh + foam|
- Cold hand wash
- Not in the dryer
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- !Do not let it dry on the heater
- !Moisten foam with lukewarm water before use