- Nice fit with a large grip surface
- No sweaty hands thanks to the transpirable fabric between the fingers and on the hand
- Goed strak vast te maken door elastiek in de polsband
- Relatively short latex lifespan
A top model from HO Soccer in a great colourway! The latex layer in combination with the foam layer ensure good grip in all weather conditions and sufficient cushioning. This goalkeeper glove uses a hybrid cut: the little finger and index finger have a roll finger, and the middle and ring fingers have a negative cut. The negative cut ensures that, in combination with the large grip surface of the roll fingers, the fit is not too wide. In addition, the latex is folded around the thumb of the glove, so you do not suffer from stitching inside of the glove.
Getting wet hands quickly in a little rain or sweating hands in hot weather are a thing of the past thanks to this model. For a waterproof, light, elastic, insulated and breathable glove, the body is made of breathaprene. The glove is fastened by means of a partly elastic wrist strap, so that you can determine how tight you want your glove.
|Technique||Hybrid – Roll/negative|
|Finger save||Without fingersave|
|Palm material||new 4 mm TX200 latex + 3 mm of foam|
- Cold hand wash
- Not in the dryer
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- !Do not let it dry on the heater
- !Moisten foam with lukewarm water before use