- Superior grip to cheaper latex types (it’s more ‘tacky’)
- Performs well in all weather conditions
- Very comfortable fit due to flexible materials
- Due to the stickier latex the gloves collect dirt and need more frequent washing
The Stanno Volare Pro is a goalkeeper's glove that is used by several professional goalkeepers. The gloves are very lightweight and fit like a sock around your hands. The latex, which Stanno calls "hyper foam", absorbs water very easily, which gives the glove sufficient grip even in the rain.
The latex of these Stanno gloves is stitched inside, also called a "negative cut". This gives the glove a tighter fit than gloves with a different technique. This also gives you more ball feeling than with other techniques. On the top of the glove, the Volare Pro has silicon parts on the punch zone for extra help when boxing away balls.
|Finger save||Without fingersave|
|Palm material||Hyper foam|
- Cold hand wash
- Not in the dryer
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- !Do not let it dry on the heater
- !Moisten foam with lukewarm water before use